TripleClicks

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Juice Plus+ .... Whole Food Nutrition

I recently decided to start selling Juice Plus+. Even though I eat fresh fruit and vegetables on a daily basis, I knew I wasn't getting enough in my system. I found out about JP+ from my friend so decided to try it out. When I started taking Juice Plus+ I was having terrible back pain (as in I could barely move), something that has come on gone for many years, but not as bad as it's been in the last couple of years since I hurt my back on a roller coaster at Cedar Point. The day I started taking JP my back had been hurting for a couple of weeks (constant ice and heat packs, sleeping on the couch, barely moving, etc), within 24 hours I started being able to at least move again and within 48 hours my pain was completely gone. This is what made me decide to sell the product, as it's a product I believe in, since I've seen it work for myself and for others. My back hasn't hurt again since I started taking Juice Plus a few months ago.

Juice Plus+ is whole food nutrition, which gives you an additional 17 to 26 servings of fruit and vegetables a day! It comes in both capsules and chewable gummies. JP also offers complete shake mixtures in chocolate and vanilla as well as complete bars in Whole Grain & Cranberries and Spiced Apple & Raisins. One of my favorite things about Juice Plus is a program they offer called 'Children's Health Study'. The program allows an adult to receive FREE gummies for their children (aged 4-26, if still in school), even though you can't receive a free child serving with a child under the age of 4, children as young as 6 months CAN take Juice Plus.

So why not show your children a better lifestyle, as well as yourself?! Please view the photos below which tell more of the benefits of Juice Plus outside of receiving over your daily dose of fruit and vegetables. I've also included the nutrition labels as well so you can see what is exactly in the capsules/gummies.

TO find out more: www.vsizemore.juiceplus.com (my personal JP website)
Children's HS: www.childrenshealthstudy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment