TripleClicks

Friday, January 18, 2013

Favorite Food: Breakfast - Special K



My favorite food to eat for breakfast are Special K cereals. They are delicious and come in different flavors, 11 to be exact.

The flavors are:

  • Original
  • Red Berries (Strawberry)
  • Oats & Honey
  • Chocolaty Delight
  • Vanilla Almond
  • Fruit and Yogurt 
  • Cinnamon Pecan
  • Low-Fat Granola 
  • Blueberry
  • Chocolaty Strawberry
  • Protein (it's just original with added protein)
I haven't tried them all because I don't like some of the flavors and combinations. I dislike Blueberry and Cinnamon Pecan. I don't like blueberries and the cereal comes with blueberries (obviously) and I think the cinnamon is too overpowering in the pecan one (again, a personal thing). My favorite flavors are the
Red Berries and Chocolaty Delight, so obviously Chocolaty Strawberry is perfect as it is both flavors mixed together.  I also enjoy the Original, Low-Fat Granola and Oats & Honey flavors. One of the reasons I love Special K is so much is because they use the real items in their foods. Strawberries, blueberries, chocolate pieces, etc. They are made with dried strawberries/blueberries, etc.. the same things astronauts eat in space. Plus, they are amazing lol. The only negative I have about them is that there aren't enough.

Example, the strawberries look like this:


Special K also has a variety of other foods and drinks. They have breakfast bars, which I also really enjoy. Their drinks are also good.

To find out more and where you can purchase visit Special K website.

No comments:

Post a Comment